Friday, August 27, 2010

Banana Bread

My husband LOVES this bread...
Preheat oven 350o degrees
1/3 cup butter -softend... i use my tub butter cuz that is what works for me (no need to microwave or soften this is soft enough:-D
1 cup sugar
Mash these two together
add two eggs to the mix
mash 3 med. bananas (better if over rippend) then add to egg mixture
add 1 teaspoon baking soda and 1/4 teaspoon of salt
2 cups flour and
1 teaspoon cinnamon - i ususally add about a teaspoon and a half HAHA
cream all together and pour into a big loaf pan
my recipe says an hour and 15 min i usually put mine in for 55 min in my oven just check it when the toothpick comes out clean its done!
If you double the recipe it makes about 7 mini loafs - I do this around christmas time to give out as treats :-D
ingredents:
1/3 cup butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
3 med bananas
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups flour
1- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

2 comments:

  1. I will try this one! I don't think my oven gets that hot though! =P

    ReplyDelete